A study MBBS in China is one of the world’s top medical destinations, with two medical programs available to medical students. The first program is known as MD (Doctor of Medicine), and it lasts three years, while the second undergraduate program lasts five years and includes one year of internship. China has 45 medical universities that are accredited by top medical organizations such as the NMC, WHO, and IMED. The overall tuition fee for the 5+1 years MBBS program is very affordable for Indian students, ranging from Rs. 30 lahks to Rs. 30 lakh, and includes world-class medical facilities. Those medical students who want to practice in India after completing the MBBS program must qualify for NEXT (National Exit Test). It is a compulsory test that should be required for medical licenses in India. MBBS in China also grants medical students the right to work in China, where they can earn up to 65% more with a proper healthcare system than in India.
Detailed Information on Study MBBS in China
In the field of health care, MBBS is one of the most popular medical programs in China. Over the years, the popularity of a Study MBBS in China among aspirants has made it one of the top medical education destinations to study MBBS abroad. MBBS is a powerful stream in today’s world, and becoming a successful doctor and serving humanity is far above all. To be a strong medical professional, China is one of the destinations that make many medical aspirants’ dreams come true. The country is well-known for providing competitive medical training and practical knowledge at an affordable fee structure, which is no easy task. The study program lasts six years, including one year of internship. It means that after completing 5 years of theoretical and medical training at any of the 45 universities listed in the NMC (National Medical Commission), a medical student may return to his or her home country to complete the internship.
If you’re wondering why we have to study MBBS in China, look no further. Then we’d like to draw your attention to China’s economic structure; it’s the most prominent country in terms of technological advancement and high-value medical facilities, with no hindrance. The nation’s healthcare system, which uses advance equipment with cost-effective features, is no exception. Above all, the teaching methodologies and experience-rich education make it one of the top-tier destinations for MBBS students today. The language barrier is the most common concern when studying MBBS abroad, but China offers its MBBS program in English. The entire curriculum, textbooks, lectures, and practical training are all in English, which benefits those interest in pursuing MBBS in China. It is one of the countries that can help you realize your dream of becoming a doctor by offering affordable degrees from top-ranked medical universities.
Quick Facts about MBBS in China for Indian Students:
Fee Structure That Is Reasonably Priced
Top Infrastructure Qualifying NEET is required
The starting fee is Rs. 20 Lac.
Scholarship up to $40,000 per year with minimum eligibility criteria recognize by NMC, FAIMER, and WHO.
The majority of medical universities in China are government-fund.
The Medical Council of India recognizes 45 Chinese medical universities.
Why Study MBBS in China?
China’s medical education has attract students over the years. Many Indian students travel to China for medical school each year.
- The country is technologically and medically advanced enough to teach new methods.
- 45 government universities have been approved by the NMC.
- On a global scale, the universities rank highly.
- A simple admissions procedure that does not require an entrance exam
- MBBS in China is inexpensive.
- Meritorious students are given scholarships by universities.
- Living expenses are reasonable.
- The language of instruction is English.
- In China, the MBBS course lasts 5+1 years (including 1 year of clinical practice)
- Internships complete in China are transferable to India.
- Extensive international exposure
- China is a develop country, and its universities provide students with world-class infrastructure.
- Many Indian students studying MBBS in China already create a sense of belonging for the newly arrived students.
- MBBS degrees conferred in China are globally recognize.
- China’s diverse culture provides students with learning opportunities.
- Because we are neighbors, travel connections between the two countries are very well develop.
- China is a secure country in which to live.
Procedure for Obtaining an Education Loan to Study Medicine in China
Those medical students whose parents are unable to cover the tuition and other costs of studying MBBS in China can apply for an education loan. Many nationalize banks provide education loans to candidates’ parents base on their income or through property mortgage bank loan products. Banks will also add the student as a co-applicant to secure their funds for the future. There are numerous public sector banks, NBFCs, and private funding firms available in the market today that offer low-interest EMI loans to help with education funding. Banks make loans to guardians base on the availability of these assets.
- Proof of the Guardians’ income.
- The guardian’s co-applicant or guarantor.
- Additional security or a mortgage loan can be used as collateral.
The loan term is determine by the loan amount and the individual bank. In general, the rate of interest offered by the public sector or government-nationalized banks is slightly lower than that offered by NBFCs or private funding firms. The process of public sector banks is quick, with easy loan approvals. The list of documents to share with banks for an education loan is provide below.
- The medical university has sent me an admission letter.
- Proof of the guardian’s income.
- Proof of the guardian’s residence
- The program’s overall cost estimation, including travel costs.
- Documents are required as collateral for the property.
- Income proof and bank statements are require for the guarantor.
After submitting your loan application, please wait for a response from a bank representative within one week.